Jump to menu
- How does it work?
Dentegra Smile Club is a membership based program. Joining gives you access to discounted dental prices at any dentist office within the Dentegra network.
Already signed up? You can start saving by following these three steps:
- Schedule an appointment with a Dentegra network dentist. Be sure to provide your Smile Club member ID or group member ID, so the dental office can verify your membership.
- Visit the dentist.
- Pay the member price for your procedure(s).
- How can I find a network dentist? Just search our dentist directory. With over 20,000 dentists nationwide in the Dentegra network, you've got a lot of choices in your area.
- I know the Club offers a discount on cleanings. What other dental procedures are available? Smile Club members can take advantage of discounts on hundreds of procedures, including dental exams, x-rays, fillings, crowns and more. If you've got specific dental issues in mind, just pick a dentist and check with the dentist.
- Where can I find member prices? Member prices vary by dentist, so you'll have to search for a specific dentist in the network and check with the dentist.
- How often can I see the dentist? The sky is the limit! No, we're serious. Because Dentegra Smile Club isn't insurance, you can get dental treatments whenever you need them, with no restrictions at all.
- What about claims forms? Nope, you won't find any of that here. Say goodbye to paperwork, and simply pay your dentist directly.
- Where is the Club available?
The Club is currently only available in California.
- Let's talk money. How much does membership cost?
Membership is 100% free.
- Why is it free?
Smile Club is just one part of a larger project: to help people get access to dental care. Some people get traditional dental insurance. The Club is here for people who don't have or don't want that option. By offering membership at no cost, we can make sure the Club reaches as many people as possible. And your participation helps: Every time you visit a dentist in the Smile Club network, you're helping our dentist network grow.
- How old do you have to be to sign up? You have to be at least 18 years old to join the club. Children and teens under 18 can use the group membership id of an adult within the family or group membership id of a guardian.
- Can I join the Club if I already have dental insurance? Definitely! Dentegra Smile Club is a great way to access additional dental discounts even if you're already covered under insurance. While you can't apply both your insurance and member discounts at the same time, having both gives you the flexibility to always choose the lowest prices. For example, if you have 100% coverage for cleanings, it would make sense to pay through insurance, but if you have no insurance coverage for implants, the Smile Club member price might give you a better deal. Just make sure to let your dental office know how you want to cover each procedure.
- How can I add members to my account? We have simplified the sign-up process to make it easy for our customers. The entire household can use the same group membership id of the primary account holder – you do not need to add each member to an account.
Using the Club
- Do I need a Smile Club ID card? Nope! All you need to do is provide the dental office with your member ID. You should have received your group member id in the confirmation email as part of your sign-up process. If you don’t have a group member id or can’t find that email, then complete the sign-up process again to receive your group member id.
- Are cosmetic procedures included? Yes. We've got hundreds of procedures, including cosmetic options like whitening and porcelain veneers. Just make sure that these procedures are available at your dentist.
- Are there any limitations for pre-existing conditions?
Nope. The only requirements for taking advantage of our discounts are:
- being a member of the Club
- visiting a Dentegra network dentist
- undergoing a listed procedure
- Do I have to switch dentists to get the discounts? It depends. If your dentist is one of the 20,000 nationwide in the Dentegra network, you're all set to go. If not, you'll have to visit a network dentist to access the Smile Club member prices. Not sure if your dentist is in the network? Use the search tool to find out.
- My dentist isn't in the Dentegra network. What can I do? We'd love for your dentist to join. To recommend a dentist to us, just drop us a line. In the meantime, you can still access discounts by visiting another dentist in the network.
- How can I update member information that I already provided during sign-up process? We have simplified the sign-up process to make it easy for our customers. You do not have to update us with any changes, just make sure your dentist has your accurate information.
- What happened to account login? We have simplified the sign-up process to make it easy for our customers. As part of that process, we are providing group member id in an email directly, so you don’t need to remember one more user id and password! If you can’t find your email with the group member id or haven’t signed up yet, just sign up again to receive your group member id.