Dentegra Smile Club Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF CALIFORNIA AND TEXAS, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE STATES OF CALIFORNIA AND TEXAS.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Dentegra Smile Club Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the states of California and Texas, who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the states of California and Texas at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of Dentegra Insurance Company ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and Tenthwave Digital LLC and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on 9/28/15 and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on 12/31/15 (the "Promotion Period"). One (1) Grand Prize and twenty-five (25) First Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes when you go to https://www.dentegrasmileclub.com/ and sign up to become a member of the Dentegra Smile Club during the Promotion Period. Membership to the Dentegra Smile Club is free. A full description of the Dentegra Smile Club, including benefits as well as terms and conditions, can be found at https://www.dentegrasmileclub.com Entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on 12/31/15 in order to be eligible. Limit one entry per primary account holder of the Dentegra Smile Club account. Subsequent entries will be void. For these purposes, the primary account holder is the natural person assigned to a Dentegra Smile Club account by Dentegra.
Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, late or inaccurate are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor's decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the primary account holder of the Dentegra SmileClub account from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The promotional Website's database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and twenty-five (25) potential First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 4, 2016 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Tenthwave Digital LLC, an independent judging organization. Judges'/Sponsor's decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail on or about January 4, 2016. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Potential First Prize winners may be required to verify their mailing addresses prior to issuance of prize within this same time frame. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of a prize. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Limit one prize per person/email address.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: $5,000 to be awarded in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $5,000. Twenty-five (25) First Prizes: Kolibree Bluetooth connected toothbrush. ARV: $199.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $9,975. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded. All prizes will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received. All claimed prizes will be awarded. If winner is 18 years of age or older but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND TENTHWAVE DIGITAL LLC, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit an Eligible Participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releases are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual's IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California), or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
10. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, available after February 4, 2016 mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 11, 2016 to: Dentegra Smile Club Winners, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Dentegra Insurance Company, 100 First Street, San Francisco, CA 94105. Administrator: Tenthwave Digital LLC, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 108W, Melville, NY 11747.
© Copyright 2015 Tenthwave Digital LLC. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.